If you are a resident of California, you have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This notice explains how you can exercise your right to opt out.
What is Personal Information?
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular consumer or household. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browsing history
- Search history
- Geolocation data
- Employment and education information
- Inferences drawn from any of the above
How to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information?
If you wish to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please follow the instructions below:
- Send an email to [email@example.com] with the subject line “Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information”
- In the body of the email, include your full name and any email addresses or phone numbers that we may use to contact you
- We will confirm your request within 10 business days
Please note that if you use a different email address or phone number in the future, you will need to notify us again to opt out.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.